Saturday, March 13, 2010

My First Post

Hi!
After my dad gets home, we will be visiting 16 different national parks & monuments. Here's where we will be going on our trip:
1. Great Basin NP - Nevada
2. Zion NP - Utah
3. Bryce Canyon NP - Utah
4. Capitol Reef NP - Utah
5. Arches NP - Utah
6. Canyonlands NP - Utah
7. Mesa Verde NP - Colorado
8. Petrified Forest NP - Arizona
9. Grand Canyon NP - Arizona
10. Saguaro NP -Arizona
11. Carlsbad Caverns NP - New Mexico
12. Guadalupe Moutains NP - Texas
13. Great Sand Dunes NP - Colorado
14. Mt. Rushmore NM - South Dakota
15. Wind Cave NP - South Dakota
16. Badlands NP -South Dakota
We will also be visiting our new cousin, Shaelan (who is a month old today!) in Colorado and some friends and relatives in Texas. My Grammy & Papa will also be meeting us at the Grand Canyon.
I'm going to try to blog during my trip as much as possible. I'll write about what we see and post some pictures too. Enjoy!
*Caitlin*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you guys don't have Rocky Mountain National Park on your list!! It's the prettiest one of all, but I think I'm a bit biased!

love you, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip Caitlin and to see you when you come to Colorado.

Love, Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to keeping up with you guys. I will watch for the blog and pictures, we plan on going to Mt Rushmore and Idaho since I have never been there so let us know when you get back okay. Have a safe trip and enjoy being a family again.

love Trudi

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip friends! I look forward to reading about your exciting adventures!
God's Blessings!
Mrs. Weber

Steve said...

Have a great trip my Wulf friends. We will be following you and look forward to the pictures and updates.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Mr. Dunn