Thursday, February 19, 2009

A NIGHT AT THE BALL!!

Doesn't my husband look terrific in this uniform?!!
On Valentine's Day we attended the Oregon Ball
(also known as the Military Ball) in Salem, Oregon.
It's a huge event every year with the military community
and was made bigger and better this year with the
celebration of Oregon's 150th birthday on Valentine's Day.
The govenor and all the top "big wigs" from around the state
were in attendence - as well as us common folk!
It was fun and entertaining
(I love to people watch at these things)
and it was a wonderful Valentine's Day with Mike.
How much better could the day have gotten then to
dress in a ball gown, dance with the man I love and
dine on the best bounty that Oregon has to offer?!
Well, other than the flat tire we had on the way to the ball,
but that's a whole other story!
Pack your bags Cinderella, this isn't a fairy tale -
it's my reality!!

2 comments:

realula said...

Great looking couple. Sounds like a great night!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike, I heard from my PA-C name Keith Long, working in the Madras Medical Group, P.C., he told me today that you are in San Diego, CA. So, how is the weather down there? I hope it was alright to give Keith your blog? He is very happy to met with you on your blog and in person in Iran this year. I had a apointment with Keith today of a follow up on my blood test I am alright with this. Anyway, on our garden I got a box of garden vegetables seeds from Jung's and a basic seed starter kit to start the garden in our farmhouse. I am looking forward to plant the garden went it in the 50's here in Madras I hope soon this month. Mike I can go on and on about our garden oh, mean our garden John and Seattle the family and Lynn and Lilo the girl cats and me the family gardener. I hope to attach photos of the garden when I learn to send you. God Bless to all of you. Take care my friend. Lots of hugs to all. Love, Linda Marshall of Madras, Oregon.
P.S. You can share to all, if you want too.