Luke's in the front row
on the left side of the stage,
in the red shirt.
you can see the upper, front tooth
that is hanging on by a thread.
Below he is playing with his loose tooth,
while trying to smile.
He finally looses the tooth half way through
his Christmas program. Below he is
looking at the tooth instead of singing.
Great music and a lost tooth!!
Luke made everyone laugh when he
pulled out his tooth during the program
and started showing all his classmates
the tooth. I'm just glad that he didn't
accidently throw it across the stage when
they were doing their hand signs with the songs!
What a night to remember!
1 comment:
Hey mike...I was surfing and stumbled upon you. I sent a message to your military account. It would be great to catch up. Cute family!
Jennifer Hickman (Hargis)
Post a Comment