Thursday, July 24, 2008

News to pass along...

Hi everyone! I wanted to give you a heads up that Mike's unit is scheduled to go to Iraq next April. Well, technically, they will be training in Idaho for 6 weeks, then do another round of training in Wisconsin and then head to Iraq. He will most likely be gone for a year this time, although there is still a chance he could fit into the doctor's commitment of 4 months. Mike has bittersweet feelings about coming home early and leaving his unit (and his guys) over there, but wants to be home with us a well. I imagine the Lord will make it all very clear in due time. Either way, he will be serving this country again next year and I wanted you to know. Below, I just wanted to put some pictures of him, in his military gear and in civilian attire. Please keep all the military service personnel and their families in your prayers. Thank you!



No comments: