Tuesday, March 4, 2008















February in Central Oregon!

What a month it has been for us. Mostly we've
been fighting the current sickness that spreads
each week. We've lost some of the battles and,
thankfully, won others!
It's been a good month. I've included below some
of the things we've been up to lately.
Enjoy and stay healthy!
















We were so blessed to have clear enough
skies to see the lunar elipse this month.
Mike, Caitlin, Luke and I sat out in our
hot tub with a perfect view of "the show"!
The kids were just facinated, as were Mike and I,
at God's amazing creation!





















February came with lots of snow!
I think the kids had 1 full snow day
and several delayed start days, all in
about a 2 week period!
I love how beautiful the world looks
when the snow covers everything!
It's so clean and fresh!
On the other hand, I don't like driving
in it or shoveling snow 3 times a day!
















With all the snow that fell, we had a couple
of great sledding days! If you haven't been
up to Wanoga sledding area, I recommend
trying it out (no kids required!) It's safe,
the hill is fast and there are moguls, if
catching air is what you are looking for
(which Luke loves!)
Word to the wise: Buy a permit for your car!
















Luke tested for his next belt in Tae Kwon Do
and did great! He now has his camo belt and
will be working for the next few months
towards his yellow belt.
Luke also, and really more importantly
asked Jesus to be his Savior and was
baptised on Feb. 23 in front of friends
and family. We are so proud of his decision!
(I'll post video and pictures soon)
















Cody, our wonderful furry
companion, turned 2 years old.
Happy Birthday, Boy!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome to be able to lie in the hot tub and see God's wonderful creation. Do you get to use it in the snow too? I really like this blog , keep it up.

love Trudi